Wednesday 3 January 2007

The world’s most dangerous sport.....

Cycling on the road, just cycled 30 miles to deliver a Christmas present (yes I know it is the 3rd of January!!) and I have been cut up on a roundabout, passed so closely by a lorry that I don’t know how he didn’t actually hit me, almost ended flat on my back again when I hit some mud left by a tractor, and beeped by a white van man who obviously though I was in the wrong even though he had just tried to overtake me and turn left in one movement….

So I have to play a game of getting miles done and staying alive, I’m going to have to stick with the road as it’s the only way to get the mileage done, but I might have to be a bit more selective on my route……

Anyway 28 miles in 2hrs 10mins, shin still a little sore but it’s getting better each day even with the mileage/duration increasing each day.

No comments: