Monday 1 January 2007

Where did everybody go.....

Well OK it was just before 08:00am New Years Day, but it was quite spooky, I was out for just over an hour on my bike and i didn't see anybody, no cars, dogs, nothing, in fact the only life i saw was a couple of cows, some deer, and hundreds of squirrels.

Kept the route flat, and avoided the worst of the mud, this enabled me to firstly not fall off!!, and secondly to give my shin a stress free workout.

My shin gave gave me no discomfort whatsoever while cycling, but is still a little uncomfortable when i walk, i tried a very short jog and it was also fine, so tomorrow morning its a light jog round the block and then out on the bike, fingers crossed that i have got to that point in an injury when you lay caution to the wind and just go for it, 9 times out of 10 you quite literally run the injury off, lets hope this is not the exception to the rule......

No comments: