Thursday 13 May 2010

it's been a while......

well since my last post i have not done anyway near the training i had hoped for, excuses include proper bout of flu, a normal cold, and a heavy workload, even so i still managed 4 marathons over a 4 week period, and then followed it up with 39 miles of the Malvern ultra, i never really intended to do the full 54 miles distance but was happy to do so if i felt good, as it was a cold and a sore hip stopped me, i have a couple more weeks of training until the Comrades race in SA, as if running 56 miles in under 12 hours is not difficult enough, I've decided to make it a little more difficult by flying on Friday to Durban via Dubai meaning i don't land until Saturday lunch time, the race starts at 05:00am on Sunday and finishes at 17:00 Sunday, my flight out of Durban is at 23:00 Sunday night and again returns via Dubai before landing in London late Monday night....one day I'll learn.....

No comments: